Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, January 27, 2014

Gifts in the Kitchen

Ah. The kitchen. This is my domain! I love to cook so I spend lot’s of time in this room!

671.  My pantry is almost always full. I have never really had to go hungry. I have been blessed my whole life with plenty to eat – and many times I have sinned and eaten too much. I’m trying to focus on healthy eating with healthy portions. I don’t want to take advantage of the bounty God has blessed me with.

DSCN5370


672. I do enjoy my cup of coffee. My first cup of the day is always on my night stand by my bed.  : )  I know, I know, I am spoiled rotten by the husband!

My second cup, I get in the kitchen. This is a luxury that I enjoy.


DSCN5356

673.  I often run out of ideas for meals. I found a “menu planner” that includes a grocery list. I have used these for over a year now and I’m not sure how I managed before. I’m so thankful that someone created this for my organization!  (I will make this picture larger so you can get the idea of how easy it is. I just take this to the grocery store to shop and then have it on the counter in the kitchen during the week with the meal plans.)

DSCN5359
DSCN5358



     I think you can see this one better.






















674. (I really can count but I wanted to add this because she’s cute!)

I have a “kitchen angel” and I really like her. She sits up in the corner and looks out over my kitchen! I am blessed to have items in my home that makes me smile!

DSCN5363


                                                      She sets way up here!












DSCN5368



     Here she is close up!!















2 comments:

  1. I haven't done any meal planning yet, I'm not that organized! I'm sure it helps a lot with grocery shopping. One thing I never run out of is coffee - oh how I love my coffee! I hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am. We love our coffee too!! We have even been drinking it in the evening but have switched to decaf for that! I love my menu planning/grocery list. It keeps me from spending too much! - Most of the time!!

    ReplyDelete