Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Saturday, January 4, 2014

3 Graces Overheard

Grace is receiving what you don't deserve.
Mercy is not receiving what you do deserve.

611. The oldest grand girl has been here visiting. She got a gift card for Christmas and was ready to SHOP! A day later she called her mom. I overheard her talking about her wonderful shopping trip with her Aunt Michelle and how much fun they had. This is a grace for me because no matter what age is involved, blending a family is not an easy task. 

612. My youngest son was here for a week at Christmas. I was so very very excited to have him here. Every time I heard his voice - it was a gift to me. 

613. With 3 grands here this week, I told the husband last night before bedtime, "We have no clean wash clothes." (usually bathing paraphernalia is NOT an issue with the boys) but nonetheless - no wash clothes. I definitely heard a grace sentence when the husband said "I'll do laundry tomorrow during the football game."


No comments:

Post a Comment