Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Gift Worn, Given Away, Shared


641. A Gift Worn: Driving home from Oklahoma today, I was listening to KLOVE radio. They told about “Dress A Girl Around the World.” They make dresses  and provide them to little girls all around the world. I’m so thankful for this ministry and since I am a sewer, I’m going to make some dresses. This is a double gift. My gift is being able to minister around the world and the little girls will also be blessed.
You can check out their website H.E.R.E. 

642. A Gift Given Away: When I lived in Oklahoma, I lived in the country so the idea of a “garage sale” never crossed my mind.  When I was preparing to move to Kansas I had so much stuff I didn’t want to move. Clothes, kitchen utensils, household items, books, all kinds of stuff. So I gave all of it to the Community Care.
I hope all found new homes and have been used.

643. A Gift Shared: The fellowship time with our Life Group is a true gift of sharing. As we’ve passed our “first” anniversary and gotten well acquainted our sharing times have become deeper and more meaningful. I am so thankful for this sharing time with wonderful Christian brothers  and sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment