534. Last week I blogged about some books I read as a young girl. You can read that blog H.E.R.E.When I wrote the blog, I pulled out the books I was going to write about to take their pictures. As I was looking through this one:
to find the name of the main character - I got "involved" in the story and wound up reading the book again. Not only was it a gift to get reacquainted with the characters, it also brought back many memories.
535. We are reading and studying "The Story" in our Life Group. This whole study has been a blessing for me.
536. I enjoy reading the blogs. I have several favorites and read them each time they write a new post. Some of my favorite are:
531. I am so very thankful for small health problems. Because of these small things, I have taken the time to re-access my habits. The way I eat, the way I move. I am now in my 60th year taking better care of myself. 532. It is hard for me to be too busy. I am a home body and don't like to be going, going, going. But in the past few weeks I have been way more busy than I like. But I'm busy with the youth group at church and our small group. What a blessing being "too busy" has been for me. 533. Wichita is number one on the list for horrible allergies. I have suffered greatly in the last few days - but in doing so, I've slowed down from the busy-ness. (see above) So it has been a blessing to me.
525. As I've grown older, I appreciate the gift of story from my Mom. She is a gift. A living miracle and I am thankful for her story. If you haven't read my Mom's story you can read it H.E.R.E. and H.E.R.E.
526. I'm an avid reader, my Dad calls books "story books." I'm very thankful for "story books" because reading is one of my true passions. 527. We are doing a study in our Life Group called "The Story." It covers the complete Bible in chronological order. I have loved our study, our discussions and our prayer times.
522. "Weeping lasts for the night but joy comes in the morning." Each day the light comes and a new day gives us new opportunities. 523. Because of the light in the summer we can have wonderful vegetables and beautiful flowers. 524. I've gone without electric power before. I've read by a lantern. But yet I can not imagine a life without this wonderful luxury. Flip a switch - have light. What a miracle it is. One that we take for granted.