Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, October 13, 2013

3 Gifts Read

534. Last week I blogged about some books I read as a young girl. You can read that blog H.E.R.E.  When I wrote the blog, I pulled out the books I was going to write about to take their pictures. As I was looking through this one:




to find the name of the main character - I got "involved" in the story and wound up reading the book again. Not only was it a gift to get reacquainted with the characters, it also brought back many memories.

535. We are reading and studying "The Story" in our Life Group. This whole study has been a blessing for me. 



536. I enjoy reading the blogs. I have several favorites and read them each time they write a new post. Some of my favorite are:



Mennonite Girls Can Cook

Prairie Songs by Debra Blakley  

Debra is a Book Club friend from Oklahoma and I love keeping up with her on her blog - and the added benefit is that she is a terrific writer.

I have become a member of Kansas Women Bloggers and of Faithful Bloggers
In joining these sites I have found some new friends! I have found some more great blogs. 

Delta Moxie

Girl Returns Home

Scissortail SILK

vomitingchicken.com


I continue to watch for great blogs and these writers are an encouragement to me. I really count each of them a gift!


4 comments:

  1. Brenda, I am extremely honored my blog made your list and that you read my new posts. That makes a girl feel good. You have a great blog yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Kelly Jo. I really enjoy your blog and wanted to share it so others can enjoy it, too. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Brenda! It was so sweet of you to mention my blog on your blog post! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome, Amy. I enjoy your blog and am thankful we have so many good blogs to read and share.

    ReplyDelete