Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, October 10, 2013

3 Gifts Hard Eucharisteo

531. I am so very thankful for small health problems. Because of these small things, I have taken the time to re-access my habits. The way I eat, the way I move. I am now in my 60th year taking better care of myself.

532. It is hard for me to be too busy. I am a home body and don't like to be going, going, going. But in the past few weeks I have been way more busy than I like. But I'm busy with the youth group at church and our small group. What a blessing being "too busy" has been for me.

533. Wichita is number one on the list for horrible allergies. I have suffered greatly in the last few days - but in doing so, I've slowed down from the busy-ness. (see above) So it has been a blessing to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment