Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, January 13, 2014

3 Things About Myself That I Am Grateful For


Does anyone else find it hard to express ones own value? Why is this? God created us in His image. He created us in His love. He created us to hang out with us. – You don’t hang out with someone you don’t like. Right? But even so, I still find it hard to look at the good in me. It also took me many years to be able to accept a compliment graciously without being embarrassed.   (I still get embarrassed once in a while.)

My spiritual life, my walk with God is the most important area of my life. So I am very thankful that because of God – all things I am thankful for are steeped in His grace and love.

635.  I am thankful for the personality trait of phlegmatic that God gave me. I have learned to appreciate the fact that I am laid back and easy going.  I will never be wealthy because I’m not a go-getter but I enjoy my life the way God intended it.

636. I am thankful that I am able to accept my past – from childhood to adulthood -  and move forward. All the things that have happened to me in my life could have made me bitter, unhappy or just really angry. I am thankful that God didn’t let me become that person.

637. I’m thankful that I am a home body. I love being at home. My favorite place to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment