Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, January 23, 2014

3 Gifts Found in Christ


659.  His words. I love having a “red letter edition” of the Bible because often if I’m just picking up my Bible to read a couple of verses, I love choosing the words of Christ.

DSCN5314
Other than the commentary and the helps, these 2 pages are completely red. Completely the words of Christ. What a gift to me.


660. Jesus promised me eternal life. That heaven will open. That I will see heaven. He promised me that His Father has reserved a place for me there. What a legacy – what a promise. This is a promise that I stand on every day.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.


661.  Jesus told us the Holy Spirit would be our comforter and our helper. I am so very thankful for this gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment