Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Gift Held, Passed By, Sat With


626. A Gift Held:  My husband’s hand.

@Botanica (1)       @Botanica (2)



627. A Gift Passed By: We passed through Riverside this morning. The husband had some wood to deliver to our friend. Riverside is my favorite neighborhood because it is filled with bungalow homes. Anyway, in passing through Riverside, we passed by the Arkansas River. It’s frozen over and I noticed some geese “walking on the water.” Beautiful.


DSCN5107

DSCN5111



628. A Gift Sat By: It’s been a little over a year since my Mom broke her hip. She is doing fine now – in fact better than I thought she would be doing. I hated the reason but enjoyed being able to sit with her while in  hospital. I try to make a trip to Oklahoma every other week.  Dad, Mom and I usually eat, visit and sit and watch Gunsmoke!


Dad, Me Mom, Randy 2013 (1)



No comments:

Post a Comment