Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, February 2, 2014

3 Graces Found in Friends

I once thought about doing a blog about each of my friends. Then I started making a list – starting with childhood and I realized I have had so many wonderful people in my life that I can’t blog about each of them and do them justice. Everyplace I’ve lived I have met people that have touched my life. God is always faithful to send me friends.

So, 3 Graces Found in Friends:

675. Everyplace I have lived someone has met my needs. – the needs that surface when I need a friend. God has always placed someone in my life that has offered me the companionship that I have craved. I am so very thankful for that.

676. I have had friends that are willing to listen when I’m hurting. Sometimes they are able to give solid, sound advice. Sometimes they understand that their silence and understanding are all I need. What a gift these women have been to me over the years.

677. I had lost track of my high school friends over the years. In 2009 I reconnected with many of these girls women. God brought them back into my life at the perfect time. I am truly blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment