Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gifts in the next 2 Grands


689. I always wanted a redheaded boy! I’m not sure why, I’ve just always thought they were adorable!

Well, God granted my prayer in a wonderful grandson, R.  A cute handsome young man.

He is thoughtful, caring and (I want to say precious but I don’t want to embarrass him) a fun kid.

He loves animals. God has given him a gift of compassion. – a very special gift for a teenager.

He spends some of his vacations from school with us and we have such a good time. He is great buddies with A.

God gave me a great gift in R. The red hair is just a bonus! His compassionate heart and loyalty are only parts of this gift. I thank God for him.


Riley (2)          Riley Football


690. My oldest granddaughter, J. She is a very special gift. She is in tune with God and all things spiritual. She loves to come to our house and be here when we have life group and she always adds to our discussion. God has a very special plan for that girl.

She loves books and she is interested in sign language. She enjoys playing musical instruments, she is good in school. She loves her animals, too. She is an individual, not interested in running with “the crowd” which is often hard on her now – in middle school. But when she becomes an adult this will be to her advantage.

She is an old soul. She and I have much in common.

I thank God for the gift of J. She is precious in His sight and in mine.


Josie Halloween 2013          Jo with new glasses



Josie and Riley 2013
They love each other very much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment