Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Song Heard, A Soft Word, Light Seen

678. A Song Heard: One of my new favorites! I want this to be sung at my funeral!!! Am I the only one that thinks about things like this? I'm so excited to go to heaven so I often read a scripture or hear a song of praise - of jubilation that I think "hmm, I want this at my funeral celebration!!!"  I hope you can take the time to listen to it! Click here to listen:




679. A Soft Word: There is a lady in our Life Group that always speaks softly. She is a beautiful woman of God. Even when she feels strongly about a subject, she continues to speak softly. I am blessed by her. Thank you, Donna for being the woman God calls you to be.

680. A Light Seen: I'm blessed by electric light, by natural light, but my biggest blessing is the Light I see when I read my Bible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment