Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, February 6, 2014

3 Gifts on Paper


DSCN5493
681. My calendar. I know I have one on my phone but I just haven’t been able to get used to it. I like one with plenty of space to write but that also fits in my purse. I got this one from Lilly Pulitzer and I love it. Perfect size, I can see the whole month at once or work with a week at a time. This helps me keep track of my life!




DSCN5492

      682. I have greatly enjoyed Ann Voskamp’s Joy Dare. I keep a hard copy on my desk because it’s easier for me to look at it than to look it up online each time. Even though I don’t write 3 gifts everyday, I enjoy having the prompts to encourage me to think “outside of the box” in thankfulness. I am grateful that she has printed prompts for a year.







683. Any printed word on paper is a gift. Newspapers, books – I do realize that with sin in the world not all that is printed is edifying or spiritual but – the printed word is still a gift to us.

upstairs book shelves (3)



2 comments: