Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2 Gifts in My Youngest Grands

691. My second granddaughter, A.G. She is so sweet, fun, funny and tries to always do what is right. She is so tender hearted. A.G. loves her family so much.

She wants to be a good big sister. Sometimes she gets hurt because she wants to help little sister so much and little sister is trying to be independent.

God blessed me greatly with this cute little girl. She and I have a love for reading (I’m getting all the girls to love books! Haven’t had much luck with the boys!)

A.G. is often dramatic and I love that about her! I can’t wait to see what God has planned for this girl!

A great gift in my life is A.G.


DSCN3619          DSCN3496


692. My youngest granddaughter. What a hoot! A.C. is so funny! She is her own little girl. Wants to be a good little girl but it’s just so interesting to get into mischief! What fun!

She loves her big sister and her family! She loves her Papa. They seem to be kindred spirits!

A.C. lives life to have fun!!

What a gift she is and I am so very thankful for her.


DSCN2841         20130513_135851

These girls are true gifts. Their Daddy and Mommy are blessed.
As are the rest of us.


20130516_110350Big sister reading to little sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment