Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, February 18, 2013

A Gift in Losing, Finding, Making Something

130. A Gift in Losing: I put things up - then I can't find them. I'm sure if I think this through I can find the "gift" in this... right now I'm hard pressed to think of the gift! I am thankful that I have things to put up - to lose....

131. A Gift in Finding: Anytime I find something that has been lost I say "God be Praised." - Which is what Katherine Luther used to say - according to the book "Kitty My Rib."

132. A Gift in Making: I love to cook. I enjoy having good meals for the husband and Andru. I appreciate Pinterest which gives me new recipes all of the time. When I cook for my family I'm always happy. Then the husband cleans up! Best gift ever!! A gift from him and knowing he is my great gift from God. He is a dear.



No comments:

Post a Comment