Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, February 18, 2013

3 Gifts Found in Giving and Serving

136. A Gift in Serving: I  am so blessed to host our small group with my husband. We have been blessed with a home that has space for a group to gather, study, pray, fellowship and encourage one another to serve our God.

137. A Gift in Giving: I am blessed when I give gifts to others. When we go to our garage and estate sales, we often see items that make us think of others and if they aren't too expensive we buy them to present as gifts. - not to receive anything in return but because we like to give. It really is true that the giver is more blessed than the receiver.

138. A Gift in Giving: I get so excited when I see people using the gifts God has given them to use in a church body and for His kingdom. We've been God blessed in our church to have had an intensive study of our spiritual gifts. Now as we join together to use these gifts I am praying to see lives changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment