Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, February 10, 2013

3 Gifts of Laughter

I love laughter. I believe it is good for the soul. I believe it heals. I love to laugh. I love to make others laugh. I believe God loves laughter.

115. The laughter I shared with Dalene, Ellen, and others during the fellowship time between Sunday School and Church. Such a wonderful feeling. Then during the sermon, when the full congregation laughed with Pastor Brad while he was telling of being at "home" during a family reunion. It is such a blessing to laugh with others at church.

116. Randy and I always have a good time and we seem to laugh a lot. Blessings from God.
 
117. One of my favorite movies is "Mary Poppins." In the past I've had the joyous opportunity to have "slumber parties" with my grands. We always watched this movie and had such good times. The boys have outgrown this fun time! we always have fun and it's so fun to hear the laughter. - And to laugh with with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment