Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, February 21, 2013

3 Gifts White

148. This is really funny to me! 3 Gifts White! Our city has received 14.2 inches of snow since yesterday morning! Everything is white and beautiful!! Of course it's beautiful to me because I didn't have to get out! We need the moisture so badly. I hope my Dad got some of this moisture.


149. A white screen on blogger to fill with words that may not matter in the grand scheme of things - but they mean much to me - and to my husband. We are greatly blessed to have this "journal" of our lives.



150. Soft tissue. A luxury I am so thankful for. It is an object we take for granted - our children, our grandchildren may never understand the luxury this is.



No comments:

Post a Comment