Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, February 14, 2013

3 Ways I Feel the Love of God

127. When I have bad times - and we all have them at some time, I know God is with me. Even if I'm not calling out to Him, I know He is there. Even if I'm hiding from Him, I know He still sees me, He still loves me. I am assured of His presence of His love - e.v.e.n. when I am not allowing Him access to me. He guards me, He loves me, - He forgives me. Most important, He forgives me. His love pours down over me. I feel His love.

128. When I have good times - I know they come from Him. I know His blessings. His peace, His presence, His love. Even when I forget to thank Him, to praise Him - I know He is there. I know He loves me. He forgives me. His love pours down over me. I feel His love.

129. When life is just rocking along in a normal way - no bad times - nothing "exciting" just my normal life, I know He is with me. I feel His constant presence, His constant peace. I feel Him with me. He guards me, He loves me, He blesses me. He forgives me. I constantly feel His love. No matter where I am. His love pours down over me. I feel His love.

I have set the Lord always before me, because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8 



No comments:

Post a Comment