Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, February 18, 2013

3 Gifts on Paper

139. My most treasured "paper" is my Bible. 
 
"All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right." 2 Timothy 3:16 NLT



140. I need a new Bible. Mine is old and worn. It has my old name on it. BUT  when Randy and I talked about it I decided I just couldn't replace my old Bible. It has all my notes in it. And I love to read my notes as I read my Bible. I got this Bible in January 1990. So it has 23 years of notes. They are important to me. I have added other translations to my library but my Bible is my main source for study.

141. For a reader, all books are a gift. I'm so thankful for my love of reading and so thankful to live in a country that lets everyone enjoy the books they choose.



No comments:

Post a Comment