Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, February 18, 2013

3 Gifts That Were Plan B

142. When I married in 1972, I married a grocer. After seven years he decided he  was being called into the full time ministry. It was a plan B. This plan B began some of the most God blessed years of my life. 

143. I  expected to be married to this grocer/minister for the rest of my life. Plan B is Randy. The very best Plan B in my life. I am so God Blessed with this Plan B that I am giddy with joy at all times. 



144. Anytime one lives with teens, one learns how to jump to Plan B - C - and sometimes D.  But God uses these times to teach flexibility and patience. I like plans but I have also learned that going with the flow blesses everyone involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment