Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

3 Gifts Behind Doors

124. My gift behind this back door is my Mom and Dad. Today is my day in Oklahoma. I had such a good visit with them. Not only am I blessed to have them as my parents, but that they are still with us!




125. On my way to Oklahoma I saw this truck. "Feed the Children." Behind this door is a man that is dedicated to deliver these goods where they are needed. He is a blessing to families all over.
"Founded in 1979, Feed The Children is an international nonprofit relief organization that delivers:
  • food
  • medicine
  • and other necessities
to children and families who lack these essentials due to famine, war, poverty or natural disasters.
Feed The Children distributes more than 104 million pounds of food and essentials to children and families in all 50 states and around the world every year."



 126. Behind this door is my greatest gift. My husband. Our home.



No comments:

Post a Comment