Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, February 22, 2013

3 Gifts That Changed Today

151. Every Thursday and Friday, Randy and I go "sale-ing."  So with "snow 2013" - yesterday and today we have stayed at home. It has been fun. We've watched a movie, westerns, HGTV, Randy and Andru have shoveled snow and I've cooked and baked! We've played numerous games of "Words With Friends" - Randy on the couch me in my chair! It has been nice. It has been relaxing. It's been a true gift. - and a big change from our regular Friday.

152. A change from yesterday - our driveway is cleared off.

153. My sweet husband had me change his profile picture on faceback. Big change!  : )
He is such a blessing - such a gift to me and I love it when I get to "help" him with stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment