Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Gift at 11:30, 2:30, 6:30

106. On Thursdays we go to estate sales and garage sales, today as I was watching for 11:30 to roll around for my gift prompt I was thinking about how blessed I am to have a car - that gets good gas mileage - to travel all over the city to buy inventory for a job I love.


107. Again, I was watching for 2:30 to come around and we were at the Home Show. I am blessed to have two good legs to walk around and enjoy something as simple as a Home Show. 


108. At 6:30 we were at a Yearly Church Business Meeting! UGH, right? Actually, it was not too bad! I've been in the "church" business almost all of my adult life and I will admit, although Randy didn't drag me to the meeting "kicking and screaming" I didn't have a great attitude about going. All was really pretty good but the very best part was the presentation of two men into the ministry - with an ordination service at a later date. This was a true gift. Watching men dedicate themselves to full time ministry.



No comments:

Post a Comment