Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, January 6, 2013

One thing in my bag, my fridge, my heart

16. My miscellaneous bag I carry in my bag. I'm so thankful for this small bag because it keeps things from making a mess in my purse. It includes small scissors, a small tape measure, lip balm, nitroglycerin tablets, Tylenol, hand sanitizer, and a few more things!



17. I am so thankful that I have never gone hungry. God has always provided me with enough to eat. I'm thankful for everything I have in my fridge.

18. I have so much love in my heart. I'm thankful for Jesus, Randy, my kids, my grand kids, my many friends, relatives. I'm so very thankful for all those I carry in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment