Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Gift Held, Passed By and Sat With


 25. I love my Bible. Randy and I have talked about getting me a new one, but this one I've had since 1999 and it has so many notes in it. I don't want to start over. Of course I am more than pleased to study this book, to read it, but often, I just like to hold it. God's Word. It brings me peace.


 

26. The Oklahoma landscape is a gift to me. I love all that I see. Every time I pass a field of cattle, I think of the song "He Owns the Cattle on a Thousand Hills." I can see God in all that is around me.  




27. I hate it that my Mom broke her hip, but I have been blessed by setting with her - and with my dad. God can uses all circumstances to bless us - if we let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment