Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, January 21, 2013

A Gift in Sky, Water, and Memory

61. I love the rolling clouds of a good old fashioned thunder storm! The thunder and the smell. What a gift we have in all the different weather patterns! Never a dull moment in the midwest!

62. Baptism. My Baptism, the baptism of my children. A gift that is more precious than anything anyone can give. Faith.

63. Since my mind is on baptism, the memory that comes to mind right now is my oldest son, Tim. He had asked to be baptized. One night after his bath time  he was probably about 7, he said "Mom, you don't have to worry about me getting baptized anymore, I knew all the right words and I just did it myself while I was taking a bath."  Love, love, love that memory!



1 comment: