Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Gift on Paper, In a Person, In a Picture

85. A Gift on Paper: I've had so many written blessings today in birthday cards and greetings - how fun!

86. A Gift in Person: I was able to hear Ann Voskamp at Women of Faith in November and that was a real gift for me. Hearing her speak made it easier for me to read her book and to understand the way she writes.
 
87. In a Picture: My wedding pictures were taken by a friend I used to work with. She was killed in an accident a few months after my wedding. These pictures not only represent one of the most memorable days of my life, they are also a reminder of my friend, Michelle. I miss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment