Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Gift Wrinkled, Smoothed, and Unfolded

64. A Gift Wrinkled: The wrinkles on my Grandma Velma's face always mesmerized me. Her face was so soft and I've always been convinced it was from her wrinkles. That spot at the base of her neck was the softest and I used to love to pat her there. She's been gone many years. Now, my face is growing soft like hers was. That spot at the base of my neck is getting softer and softer. What a blessing aging can be is.


65. A Gift Smoothed: Ironing. This is not  my favorite job to do. In fact, many times Randy does the ironing. - Okay, ALL the time. But what a blessing that we have clothes to iron, electricity to heat the iron and the ability to do the ironing. (and thank you Randy!)



66. A Gift Unfolded: When we do the laundry, after taking the clothes out of the dryer, we pile them on the bed to fold. They smell so clean and fresh.



No comments:

Post a Comment