Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, January 27, 2013

3 Gifts From the Kitchen

76. The first thought in my mind anytime I think of blessings in the kitchen is HOT WATER. When we lived overseas, I didn't have a hot water heater. All water for cleaning, washing dishes - had to be heated on the stove. Yes, we all took "cold" showers. I am so very thankful for running hot water.


77. Of course, you know, if I'm thankful for the hot water, I am also very very thankful for a dishwasher!! This is an appliance that I so love! I try NOT to ever complain about loading or unloading it!! I wish I would have had one of these all the years I was raising 4 kids!!


78. Now, I could go many different directions here. Food, other appliances but probably my favorite thing in my kitchen is my "Hippy Chick Wall Decor." And yes, that was the name on the side of the box when we bought it!!! And I do call it that and I do say it very fast!! L.O.V.E  it!


(it's about 38 inches across)


No comments:

Post a Comment