Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, January 13, 2013

3 Things About Myself That I am Grateful For

37. I have discovered that I am resilient. This was a good thing for me to learn.

38. I love to laugh and am thankful to have a sense of humor.

39. Several years ago, I came across this quote: 
"Be kinder than necessary - for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." 
  "Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."  Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
I have tried to live this quote.  One time Randy said to me, "You are the kindest person I have ever met." This means so much to me because I really do strive to live this lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment