Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Song Heard, A Soft Word, A Light Seen







79. A Song Heard:  My favorite Hymn. I'm always encouraged when I hear this uplifting song. When Randy and I got married, we used this as our procession!

80. A soft word: A friend gave me a framed verse one time "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10. I hear God best when I am still and listen for that quiet voice.

81. A light seen: We have a fabulous small group. So many Bible "scholars." I am so excited when I learn something new. I've always known and always said every time you study Gods Word you learn something new, I don't know why I'm always so astonished when that happens!! LOVE that light coming on as I learn a new truth from God's Word.

(I have 2 other songs I wanted to post with "Joyful, Joyful" but I'm tech challenged and just couldn't get it figured out... I will learn soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment