Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Gift Worn, Given Away, Shared

A Gift Worn
43. The "gift" I wear that means the most to me are my wedding rings. Randy picked them out himself and he couldn't have done a better job! I love them. I love what they represent.
I love that the man I love gave them to me.

A Gift Given Away
44. A few months ago, at an estate sale, I purchased beautiful copies of Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights. I fell in love with the covers, the illustrations - everything about them are beautiful.  My grand daughter, Lauren, asked for Jane Eyre for Christmas. What better copy to give as a gift than this set I found. So I gave them to her - and I'm so excited she has such beautiful copies to keep as her own.

A Gift Shared
45. I have several grands that share my love of reading. So not too long ago, I purchased Patty Reed's Doll, I read it and now I've passed it on to another grand to read. Once she's read it, I'm hoping to have a mini-book-club with her and discuss it! Can't wait to share in this with her.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment