Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Gift Sung, Written, Printed

241. A few weeks ago, at the end of our Sunday Morning service, we sang "Holy Spirit Rain Down." It has stayed in my mind and in my heart since then.



242. I am so thankful for modern technology and the fact that I can actually blog. I enjoy this daily recording of my life and my spiritual growth.

243.  Before Christmas I learned of something new "to me."  Media Art. I have tried my hand at it. I enjoy it. It's relaxing for me and I like to see what I can create! Nothing much good yet - but I'm getting there! Thanks to a couple of classes I've been taking.  I have never painted - except walls!




No comments:

Post a Comment