Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

3 Gifts Almost Gone

244.  We are almost out of printer paper.  What this represents is our business at home and our small group! I love working from home and that I get to work with the husband. We love our small group. We enjoy preparing for them, we enjoy the study with them, and we enjoy them!  So, I am so very thankful for what running out of copy paper and ink represents for our lives!



245.  Winter? I've thought this several times then we get more snow!! But I am so thankful for the moisture! God be praised!


246. Time. I was pondering important things last week.  : )  when I realized, I am not middle aged any more!!! When did this happen? I was just middle aged. Now I'm not! As my oldest daughter pointed out - she is middle aged!!! Wow. As I'm nearing the slide down the back side of the hill - I am so thankful I know the end of this story! Yea, God!


No comments:

Post a Comment