Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Gift in a Bag, Box, Book

304. A Gift in a Bag: to me, any bag is a gift. I would go barefooted if it means getting a new bag. That being said, you would assume that I have a closet full of bags but as I've aged I've also learned to be conservative in this area of my life. I don't have many bags and those I have are relatively practical. But, while walking through department stores I love to browse through the bag section and look at all the styles I like. - and the colors! (the Husband tries to direct me around the  bag section..)






Vera Bradley Birthday Gifts!!

Even my family knows that bags are a gift to me!


305. A Gift in a Box: We receive our shipping supplies in boxes, delivered to the front door. The gift in the box represents the gift of being self employed and doing something we really LOVE. A true blessing.



306. A Gift in a Book: WOW... Where do I go with this one? The Bible, my favorite devotion, authors - WOW.  So many directions... But, the gift in a book is that I live in a country that doesn't limit what is being published in connections with politics, religion, personal beliefs or agendas. Not all books are worth reading but at this point my government lets me choose what I want to. Many people around the world don't have this gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment