Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

3 Gifts Found in His Word

232.  The greatest gift is Jesus. This is a gift I've learned about in His Word.

John 3:16-18

233. I have faith in God. I have faith that Jesus Christ is his only Son, sent to live and die for me. I may not have all the theological answers but I have the faith that what the Bible says is God's Word and it is true, powerful and all I need for the path for my life.

Hebrews 11:1-3
The "Hall of Faith"

234. One of my greatest gifts from God's Word is Jesus' promise to return for me. I hold on to that gift and cherish it. I look forward to His coming and often say with Paul, with John "Come quickly, Lord Jesus, Come."

Revelation 22:7

Revelation 22: 12-13


Revelation 22:20-21


No comments:

Post a Comment