Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, April 19, 2013

3 Gifts Worn

295. My grand in a tutu!!




She is twirling so fast - it's a blur!!
as it should be!!



296. My oldest son Tim was fortunate  to be involved in a fundraising event. A group of men committed to NOT shaving their mustache for years several months. Tim was wearing his mustache to raise money for the Enid YWCA. The Enid YWCA offers sanctuary to abused women and their children while they are trying to remove themselves to a safer environment! Well done, Tim.

What a handsome mug!
(and I'm not talking about the coffee!)


297. I've worn glasses all my life since I was in the 4th grade. Well now my grand wears them, too. They can be a pain for a while but when you've worn them as long as I have you realize what a blessing it is to actually SEE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment