Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, April 26, 2013

3 Gifts Square

I'm going to go with a theme on today's gifts. Not really square - but rectangle.

316. My computer. I am so very thankful for my computer for many reasons - but the main two are:

1. Because of my computer, I can work from home. Who knew what a blessing this would be for the Husband and I in retirement!

2. Because of my computer, I can blog. I love to write and this is an avenue for me to share my thoughts and to keep a "scrap book" of sorts. - or journal. 






317.  I'm a reader. I love books. I enjoy having them all around me. But I have also learned to appreciate my Kindle Fire. It is easy to carry in my purse or bag.  I also have a Bible on it and a devotional. It has more than just books - so depending on where I am or what I'm doing I can always use it.  This was a gift from the Husband and I love it.







318. The 3rd "square" I'm thankful for is my phone. The main reason - it keeps me connected with my family and friends. It is also smarter than me!! It does many of the things my computer and my Kindle can do - only on a smaller level.
The navigation is a must for our home business when we are sale-ing. Plus, on an entertainment level, the Husband and I love to play "Words With Friends" together and we do that on our phones.




The technology in my life has made my life easier 
and more enjoyable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment