Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, April 19, 2013

A Gift Hiding, Held, Heard

286. A Gift Hiding: I think I mentioned this in just the last month but such a wonderful gift I will mention again - Peek-a-boo with the littlest grand!! When she says, "Where are you?" in that sweet voice - I just melt!

287. A Gift Held: any baby is a gift. Holding him/her is a greater gift. I won't get on my soapbox since this is thanking God but I CANNOT comprehend the killing of babies before birth.

288. A Gift Heard: We attended a funeral this week and 2 ladies from our church sang some of the "old" hymns that the lady had requested. Their blended voices lifting praise up in song was a true blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment