Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, April 19, 2013

3 Gifts Waited For

280. I always feel anticipation on waiting for the mail. From the first time I moved away from Oklahoma to Indiana in 1983. In those days we wrote letters to each other! Now I just enjoy seeing if I will be surprised by something special!! (it's usually bills! or annoying fliers!!) - But look, today it was a package with some media art rubber stamps!! YEA!




281.  We are having a "contest" at church. Each small group was to design their own group's t-shirt. Then on April 21st we are all wearing them to church and then having a pot-luck lunch!! I can't wait to see all the designs! (no picture yet! Have to wait until after the "contest")




282. I eagerly(?) waited for my 60th birthday! It's a milestone and for some odd reason I really looked forward to it! Now it's come and gone! 


Celebrating with my small group!!




No comments:

Post a Comment