Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, March 31, 2013

3 Hard Eucharisteos

214.  When I met and married Randy it made me a very happy woman. But in doing so, I had to leave my home. In leaving my home, I felt as if I was leaving my youngest, Jonathan. I still struggle with that. Jonathan moved further south for his first "real" job as an adult and I came north. Now, realistically, I know he had already left home, had already moved away, but I often still feel as if I were the one who left. But in all this, I give thanks. God has plans for me.   God has plans for Jonathan.

We both need haircuts! 
And Jay is sick in this pic!

215.  Do you love your church? I love the people in my small Oklahoma Church.  You just can't find better people! But in moving, I also gave up that fellowship of believers for a new group of brothers and sisters!  This has been hard for me. For the first time - I'm not the "minister's" wife. I'm also in a different "denomination." But I am adjusting. God is growing me in this hard eucharisteo. He is showing me - well just so many things I can't list them all! But He is with me, He is faithful.

My Oklahoma Church


My New Church
  



216. I have never been bothered by my age. As I've grown older - it wasn't something that concerned me. However, my knee hurts.  My elbow hurts.My arm often hurts.... It has been said to me before, "Once you turn 60, you start falling apart!"  I'm beginning to understand this. I ran in a 5K in 2009. In 2010, I hurt my knee. I haven't been able to run since. The doctor told me I may have tennis elbow. As the pain often runs down my arm, it could be carpel tunnel.. Who knows? I just know I have aches and pains I didn't have before and that has been hard for me to be thankful for. But I am trying to find the good in this, too. God has a plan. God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment