Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, March 31, 2013

3 Gifts That Made You Laugh

226.  My Grands make me laugh. I enjoy them and love to laugh with them. 



227.  I met Randy on Match.com.  When we were first getting acquainted via emails he sent me an email that said:

Brenda,

2nd grade joke...

Question: What happened to the frog who broke down on the highway?

Answer: He got Toad away.

I get all my best stuff from second graders. First graders are cute but they're just not funny.

Later,

Randy


What can I say? I fell in love when I read this email!!!! He made me laugh and we've been laughing ever since.

228.  I love to laugh and I look for joy in all things. God has greatly blessed me with much laughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment