Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Gift Dull, Shimmering, Cleaned

172. A Gift Dull: My glasses most of the time. I just do not know how they get so smudged so often. My husband cleans them for me numerous times a day! But to see - that is a true gift.



173. A Gift Shimmering: My husband picked out the perfect engagement and wedding ring for me. They shimmer, they shine, they profess commitment and they are beautiful.



174. A Gift Cleaned:  Every Tuesday night, Group Life members descend on our house! A true highlight of our week - each week. We always spend Tuesday's cleaning. Dusting, mopping, cleaning the bathroom - what a fun day it is because we are cleaning in expectation of a glorious evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment