Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, March 3, 2013

3 Gifts Green

175. The Daffodils are peeking out of the ground!!! YEA spring!!


176. Money. We often try to ignore the subject of money. However, our society is set up in such a way that money is a necessity. Very few people barter anymore - some do but even then we need money. The love of money can be evil but being smart with our money, being responsible to God for His provision is imperative. Many years of my life I've made do - but I have never been hungry and I have always had a roof over my head. I am thankful for that.





177.  My dear friend Debra gave me a gift one time and I love it!


This cute green mouse holding a candle and reading! What's not to love about him? However, you and I both know, it's not about the gift, it's about the giver. I'm so thankful for Debra, my book buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment