Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, March 3, 2013

3 Gifts Wore

178. The older I get - the more comfortable I want to be. So my first gift is comfortable shoes! If my feet hurt, I can't think! so I like to have comfortable shoes to wear.

179. Hmmm - to continue this thought - Comfortable clothes!! Maybe a little loose fitting!! and comfort has become my key word. I'm so thankful for comfy clothes.

180. I am not fond of coats. They bind - they pull across my back (see #179!) But at the beginning of winter, at an estate sale, I found a heavy sweater. It's loose fitting. It's warm. And I'm sorry to say - I wear it ALL of the time!!! I'm so afraid it's going to wear out! But it's the new me! Comfortable. You know the poem - when I'm an old woman I shall wear purple? Well, I'm 60 and I am going to feel good and I'm going to be comfortable!


So if you're tired of seeing me wear this - be glad it's not purple!!



No comments:

Post a Comment