Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, March 10, 2013

3 Gifts Found in the Kitchen

187. The Husband! I cook, he cleans! Great system for us. I love love love to cook - most of the time! He doesn't mind clearing up! He also uses the long counter for folding clothes. (I still use the bed to fold clothes!)

See, he even cleans with a smile!

188. Appliances. I will be quick to say, I've never had to go without refrigeration or a stove - (except when we first moved to Jamaica and had to wait on our container of belongings.)  But I haven't always had a dishwasher or microwave. Very nice to have those. Not necessities but thankful to have them nonetheless.

189. So very thankful for a table that will seat many. We enjoy it at our small group meetings and at family gatherings. We've also fed many of Andru's friends at this table! I also like to study at this table because I can spread out all of my study material. 


No comments:

Post a Comment