Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, March 31, 2013

3 Gifts Given Away

211.  We have our children, become families and realize in having these children our goal, our responsibility is to raise them to become independent adults. But the most important is raising them to be followers of Jesus Christ. Men and women who love God and live for Him.

I said all that to say this, My first child that I "gave away" was Tim. I blessed him into a marriage with his wife Shelley. 

212. Then I gave away Heather, to Gerry. And I blessed her into marriage with him.

213. Then I blessed Holly into her marriage with David.


We raise them to "give them away" - when we often just want to hold onto those young years of laughter and growing and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment