Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, November 8, 2013

A Gift Sweet, Salty, Sipped

560. One of my favorite things to do is to go to NuWay and enjoy their root beer. They make it fresh daily and it is honestly the best root beer I have ever had. If you are staying there, you get to enjoy it in a frosty mug! Doesn't get any better than that. When I get it to go, I always get it with out ice. Don't want to dilute that delicious taste! I've been sick and my sweet husband has gotten me 2 root beers this week!!!

The original NuWay on Douglas in Wichita, Kansas.
Photo from Wikipedia


561. When I'm not feeling well, it seems I'm either not hungry for some things but hungry for something else. I was hungry for something salty this week and my sweet husband made me some popcorn! It tasted so good to me.

562. HOT TEA! I have had my weight in hot tea these last few weeks. We found some Mint Tea Bags at "The Spice Merchant" and that has been delicious.

I'm so very thankful for the opportunity to rest and drink plenty of liquids over the last couple of weeks. God has blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment