Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, November 21, 2013

3 Random Gifts

587. Every time I take a bath, I thank God for hot water. In Jamaica we didn't have a hot water heater but it wasn't so bad taking "cool" showers there. When I first moved back to Ringwood, we didn't have any water for the first nine months in that house - then once we got water into the house it was another four months before we got "HOT" water. So hot water is not something I take for granted. I truly appreciate having hot water for my bath.

588. Today the wind is blowing... well, not just blowing but it's BLOWING. My friend Debra, from Oklahoma, calls it TBW. (The Big Wind.) Today, I'm thankful for a warm house. It's so nice to have a roof over me and heat in my house. 

589. As I'm here in my warm house, I'm so very thankful for the companionship I share with the Husband. We enjoy doing the same things (except for that football thing!) and we enjoy one another's company. That is indeed a gift and I pray I never take it for granted.


No comments:

Post a Comment